coyote wiring in 07 GT

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
I have the engine, transmission harness along with the fuse box wiring and the front end harness along with the computer from a 2013 GT. So all of the external wiring. I'll be using the EPAS rack as well.

There are two plugs/connectors that enter the firewall and connect into the under dash harness but I have only been able to find the pinouts for the main C175E connector.

For those who have done the swap what is the general consensus on how to repin or connect those?
I'm missing something because there are lots of sensors and inputs that are different and run through different harness and not this connector.
With the number of people who have completed the swap I could really use some input.
Thanks

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
"Go to EPAss for $250.00, pats bypass for $25.00 by using forscan, and the check engine as well. PCM programming is a mail order tune from Lund and working with power by the hour. In addition there are several brothers on this forum that help with the wiring. You can do the repinning if you like if you have a bit or patients or get the harness from Power by the hour for $999. A coyote has a 100HP advantage over a 3v at any level and then some. I should have over 500 to the wheels for no more than $5000.00 "

Looks like you figured it out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back