Detailer's Club at Autoality!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
For those who joined, Detailer's Club also gives you 10% off at Autoality, but you can also combine it with code scsmember for another 10%

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
FYI, Detailer's Club is getting the new "Black" wax for CG in stock his week!!! I will recoup my member fee first purchase!

Where did you hear this? I am curious to how often products or updates on coming products will be announced.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
I asked them last night, got a reply this morning.

I really hope they send out announcements via email for up coming products. I really want more gallon products but mainly a wider selection.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I really hope they send out announcements via email for up coming products. I really want more gallon products but mainly a wider selection.

you can use your detailers club account on autoality and it combines with the scsmember coupon code for another 10% off.

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I am going to have to sign up for this when I place my next big order. I should have done it when it was on special but I slacked and missed the opportunity. Seems like everyone likes it so far.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I am going to have to sign up for this when I place my next big order. I should have done it when it was on special but I slacked and missed the opportunity. Seems like everyone likes it so far.

It's a really good deal on products you go through quicker, like pads, cleaners, towels, detail sprays, equipment etc.

It's an awesome deal that you get a stackable 10%+10% (using code scsmember) on the autoality site.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back