Does anyone know where I can purchase a OEM Tri-pony Rear Deck badge?

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by Daniel Roberson, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Daniel Roberson

Daniel Roberson Junior Member

I have been looking for one for ages and can't find one that is refurbished or new. Mine has a few blemishes. I remember that American Muscle used to have them but not anymore.

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Come on man… so not tech

3. Daniel Roberson

Do I cry now? You know I don't depend on this site. If you noticed I haven't many posts. What's the big deal or is this internet bullying? BTW the Mets suck.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  4. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

LOL, so go find someplace else to do your searching

eat a bag of dicks.

bujeezus likes this.
  5. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Well that escalated quickly.

A quick google search found a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Daniel Roberson

Oh, you no-life little BAITCH, I wish you would say that to my face you big tough dick smack.

7. Daniel Roberson

Can you give me a link, please?

8. stkjock

LOL, showing off your intellect with some awesome name calling…very worldly of you. If I’m ever in Summerville I’ll be glad to say it to You

9. Daniel Roberson

Wacko.

10. Daniel Roberson

And bring me that tri-pony rear deck badge too, please.

11. Hawgman

Hawgman THE fucking bad guy Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

I was going to help but if he isn't smart enough to post in the correct forum, do a basic internet search, or come up with better names to call you, then I doubt he could follow a link.

12. Daniel Roberson

Look guys I'm sorry I didn't post in the right section. I'm new here and it was an honest mistake. I wouldn't have called anybody any names if they wouldn't have told me to eat a bag of dicks. I will take responsibility for saying the Mets suck. I have searched for a long time to find another badge to replace my last badge emblem. This will be my third one. Honestly, I thought you guys would be a little more friendly than you are. I lost my temper and obviously, this is a bunch of B.S. that should have never gone this far. We should all get along since we all love Mustangs. I'm an old man and don't need any drama.

Aerofinz likes this.
  13. stkjock

[​IMG]

Daniel Roberson likes this.
  14. Daniel Roberson

Thanks, big guy sorry for my cheap shot on the Mets and the name-calling. Name-calling is never the right answer. God Bless You and your family.

15. Hawgman

Hawgman THE fucking bad guy Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Don't be so damn sensitive. We tend to give each other shit here. Been that way for fourteen years, doubt it will change anytime soon. Was kind of in the board formation charter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.