Doesn't it suck that dynos are hard to come by

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
It amazes me that there are not more dynos available to use in Michigan. You would think that it was big business with all the car clubs and dyno days but we have to drive atleast 45mins to get the the closest one.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
They are EXPENSIVE, and not every shop wants an $80K+ piece of machinery in their shop to get used a couple times a year.

But I know what you are saying. How close are you to Livernoise?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Not really sure where that is. There is one in Grand Rapids but I have not heard good things about them. I understand that they are expensive but with all the modding being done to cars you would think there would be more popping up.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hurry up and find one irish...and pray I don't get a good deal on a turbo this year to race that sti of yours...lol

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Rims look awesome on there. You need to post some better pics of those babies shit as long as it took to get them I would make sure I showed them off.

My dyno day is coming in a few weeks just waiting on a couple of goodies to come in. I will still run you even though you will whip me. haha Evey once in awhile its good to be humbled by someone. Thats why we upgrade. lol

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i jsut noticed you had an STI. im sorry for your loss

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
what loss? I love my car. I am a fan of everything muscle and rice. I needed something with 4 doors to make it easier to get the son in the back.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Don't worry I get that all the time with my buddies that all drive old muscle. They tend to give me a break when they see it run or hear it Kimmer can back me up on this it is LOUD. I am just glad that the site is taking off. Kimmer is putting in alot of hours getting this thing up and going.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back