DTP In Chesapeake VA

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this company. looking to get a dyno tune on my Saleen after installing the Ulimate CAI and new ford racing throttle body. Any imput appreciated

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please review our forum rules. This is NOT a tech topic. Moved to regional.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
they are located in vb now. had 2 dyno tunes with no problems. i have hot rod cams and drives like stock. others i know have had good tunes with them also.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Hands down Brent at DTP is one of the best tuners. Had a few dyno tunes after mods and every tune is dead on perfect. Never had any problems.

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I am sure they are ok, but there is better!! I have had a dealing with DTP, yesterday as a matter of fact not tune related, that being said, IF I was getting a dyno tune I would be heading to Mid Atlantic in Richmond and get it tuned by Mike Rousch!!! Many people in the Hampton Roads area will back this up. There is a reason why people will drive 1.5 hrs to get their dyno tune!!!

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
i dont think my tune could be any better!

I didn't say they weren't any good or have problems Walt, just after dealing and talking with Frank & Brent, especially with their pricing (quoted $190 turned into $268 and the work that was done wasn't fully what I wanted) there are probably better and I would head to Mike at Mid Atlantic!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1000 for Mike Rousch at midatlantic performance. He is vendor here, his screenname is his name lol.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I personally never had anything tuned by Mike, met him one time. Super nice guy. But I can speak from experience about DTP. Great shop!

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
driveability means alot to me, not just hp gain. i had bad tunes from other places, no fun.

Coderedsaleen