Dyno shops in Western Wa

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by lethe, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Im going to be getting my car dyno tuned within the next couple of weeks and am curious what shops are out there. The only one i know of is TMS in auburn. They tuned my fox body but i wanted too see if anyone had other shops to recommend, or if i should stick with TMS.

2. ford20

ford20 forum member

From what I have heard and read TMS does a good job and there are a bunch of people here that I have seen mention them and go there as well. I know Marc s works there(maybe owns it but I am not certain) and MindifIsmoke? works there as well.

3. I was happy with them tuning my Fox. If no one has any other suggestions i'll stick with them but i figured i would ask. I don't remember the guys name who tuned my fox. It's been a few years. I miss that car. It made more power then my 2010 will make with my current mods.

4. BruceH

BruceH BBB Big Bore Boss 322

It was probably Andy.

5. MindIfISmoke?

MindIfISmoke? Wrecking Crew

Whats done to your 2010 man?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. HEMI LOL

HEMI LOL The Feast and The Famine

TMS.

7. Jlt cai, hot rod cams,.jba lomgtubes,.jba h pipe,mbrp axle back. I have a frpp intake manifold and gt500 throttle body installing this weekend.

8. That sounds right.

9. MindIfISmoke?

Bring it in man. I'd love to tune it.

10. Will do. I'll be giving you a call once I figure out when I can make it down that way. Does the tuning cost changed In the last two years?

11. MindIfISmoke?

150 pr hour. It wont take me long on your car.

12. That sounds good to me. I'll probably be giving you a call monday. Are you andy?

13. MindIfISmoke?

No, I am matt. Andy no longer works here.

14. Gotcha, I'll ask for you when I call. Thanks.

15. BruceH

BruceH BBB Big Bore Boss 322

Andy isn't still freelancing at the shop once in awhile to tune? He had some real good hot rod cam tunes.

16. MindIfISmoke?

He comes in on occasion. I assure you I am just as talented as he was at tuning a cammed 3 valve.

17. I look forward to coming in. I'll call monday but I would like to come down there next friday.

18. HEMI LOL

HEMI LOL The Feast and The Famine

Matts got skills. rest assured.