E-Force Supercharger Oil change

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have an information on it? I know about the spray bottle trick but i haven't found any material that says what kind of oil to use, how much, and where the plug is to change the oil. I've got about 27,000 miles on the blower since it was installed and looking to do it before she hit's 30k with the blower.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I just shot Rob Simons a message on the Edelbrock forum asking about the oil. I have to take my blower off due to aerating piston #6 so while it's off I'm going to replace the oil and pull the intercooler out to make sure the rotors and intercooler are still ok in the blower.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
100k service interval, but i doubt i'll take it that far. as dysan said edelbrock has a forum you can get on to ask questions about your eforce. they are usually very fast to respond.

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, since its a realitively new S/C to the game (about 2.5-3 years i believe) i believe i've got one of the high mileage ones with 28k on the blower so far and was just wondering if anyone had been there done that.

Lemme know how it turns out Dysan, i'm very curious about if it comsumed any oil and how it looks. Now that i'm taking my car to the track i'm trying to be proactive.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
The oil level seemed fine in mine but I had an exhaust valve head break off in cylinder 6 and the blower sucked up oil and metal so I just sent it to Edelbrock for new rotors and a rebuild.

I never ended up changing the oil myself but only took the screw out in the back and the level seemed fine.

Mine has probably 18k miles on it since I installed it fyi.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Isn't the e-force an Eaton TVS? I wouldn't bother changing the oil, you're just wasting your money really.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Correct. They have a 100,000 mile oil change interval. Personally I always tell customers 50k is a good number to change it and check everything over.

Chandler

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back