Ethanol plants closing.

Laga

Reaction score
ya know, its Lent and i try to be tolerant of stupid people but I cant take it any longer. Your chart reinforces what I have said! Look at the blue line (price of corn) from 2007-2009, see the spike!? Well the price of fucking meat did the same thing,( corn feeds beef) Corn spiked because the goverment created a false demand for corn for ethanol! Beef farmers cried the blues about feed costs and raised prices to more than compensate. Shit, tobacco farms in North Carolina started growing fucking corn because the price got so inflated!
Once the price goes up, its not coming down, like the quart of oil going to $4-$6 dollars a quart when oil went to $100 plus a barrel. Guess what, oil's been about $50 per barrel for the last 5 years and a quart is still $4-$6. Don"t even get me started on roof shingles! How did you make it to 64? overpaid government worker where cost doesnt matter?
Well, bless your heart. If you can’t see the almost direct correlation between the price of oil and the price of corn, it’s because you don’t want too.

Laga

Reaction score
No, most think its the same thing. I have fields around me that the farmers grow corn for ethanol. They haven't slowed down one bit.
Guys don’t inject facts into a good rant. He’s on a roll.
90% of Americans don’t know the difference between field corn and sweet corn.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Sorry, you guys were asking for it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back