Ever (Wonder) why the "tigermachine" still looks new with {36,267.7 miles} on it ???

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good as usual Terry but my Shelby only says "Shelby" in two places on it in the rear and one place on the steering wheel.

TennesseeStang,

In my case I decided to do Brenspeed a favor and Show-Boat the "tigermachine" with their Logos.

Just taking care of those that took the Time & Effort to do me righteous.

Granted it's not for everyone but it is working for me.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by do you righteous?
Just taking care of those that took the Time & Effort to do me righteous.
Brenspeed from the Owner to "All" the Crew went way beyond the Call-of-Duty on my ride.
Of course that is just my opinion and we all know what opinions are worth by others.
Hopefully for those that actually have met me in person and know me respect my opinions.

In simple words regarding the comment above I mean this.
I took on myself to show appreciation to Brenspeed for all their hard work.

And for those that might wonder it was my money spent for all the Brenspeed Logos on and in my Mustang.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what is your suspension set up tiger?

Alex,

Check out these Links below.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71339

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75067

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75621

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67033

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51952

The above Links will give you a very broad look at the "tigermachine".
All the Links to the Pictures are on the 1st Post on the above Links.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Trust me, you dont want to push that button when it comes to him and his "brenspeed family".

Car looks great. Stickers make me nauseous.
Cliff Morris,

You already know I'm "Not" going there.

However I respect your right to your comments and voicing same.

Terry

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
You already know I'm "Not" going there.

However I respect your right to your comments and voicing same.

Terry
ive got less miles on my car than you and i bet ive spent more seat time on the track than you. Have you driven it down the strip yourself yet?

A serious question here though, where do you find the sense of occasion in racing your car your are so proud of it, if you aren't even the one behind the wheel? I don't know if i could get excited knowing that I'm going to be on the side watching my "pride and joy" be driven by someone else.

Basically, You just wash the car for brenspeed to take to the track?

I use griots products too, they really are the best. did you need to use a claybar or any iron-spot removal products?

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I really don't get it. The man has a badass well built and detailed Mustang and people rag on it ( not all, just some) cause he chooses to not race it himself? Hell, I'll run my 06 GT from time to time but if there was somebody I could utterly trust to run my car and get far better times then I could, hells yes I'd want to see that. And I'm nowhere even close to terry level of build...,

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ive got less miles on my car than you and i bet ive spent more seat time on the track than you. Have you driven it down the strip yourself yet? Yes, many times and that has been Posted many times already.

A serious question here though, where do you find the sense of occasion in racing your car your are so proud of it, if you aren't even the one behind the wheel? Just answered that above.

I don't know if i could get excited knowing that I'm going to be on the side watching my "pride and joy" be driven by someone else. That also has been replied to many times so not ging there again.

Basically, You just wash the car for brenspeed to take to the track? We both know that is not a comment that is really necessary.

I use griots products too, they really are the best. did you need to use a claybar or any iron-spot removal products? No I Special ordered mine and took delivery immediately once it was PDI at the selling dealer.

Thanks for the Post as always,
Terry

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really don't get it. The man has a badass well built and detailed Mustang and people rag on it ( not all, just some) cause he chooses to not race it himself? Hell, I'll run my 06 GT from time to time but if there was somebody I could utterly trust to run my car and get far better times then I could, hells yes I'd want to see that. And I'm nowhere even close to terry level of build...,
Franchi,

Cliff and I have already been over all this before so there is little use in going there again.

Maybe Cliff is just Bored this evening and looking for something or someone to stur up Crap again.

Terry

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
You will see in the pictures where I am using the roller cart. I highly suggest you getting one if you don't already have it.
Saves the Back & Legs,knees and for older Guys it is a necessity.

Hi Terry! First off, absolutely beautiful...I've lived, vicariously, through your pictures for quite some time. I love what you've done to that sweet ride. Well done Sir!

Secondly, I can certainly attest to the quoted statement above. My roller has saved my old-man-back so many times. I can't live without mine now. After three crushed vertebrate, from a very hard landing in a helicopter (we don't like to call it a crash) some years ago, my back is just not what it used to be. Not many people write about their roller cart in a detailing post and I, for one, love it! Thanks!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Terry! First off, absolutely beautiful...I've lived, vicariously, through your pictures for quite some time. I love what you've done to that sweet ride. Well done Sir!

Secondly, I can certainly attest to the quoted statement above. My roller has saved my old-man-back so many times. I can't live without mine now. After three crushed vertebrate, from a very hard landing in a helicopter (we don't like to call it a crash) some years ago, my back is just not what it used to be. Not many people write about their roller cart in a detailing post and I, for one, love it! Thanks!
Thank-You Sir.
I appreciate your compliments. And I try to Post very Detailed information.

Beautiful Car! But where are the engine bay detailing pics!!! lol

This is all I really have they were taken at the 2011 NMRA World Finals.

Someone else shot these Pics. and Posted them.

DSCF2881.jpg

DSCF2882.jpg

DSCF2883.jpg

Here are some interior shots.

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2879.jpg

DSCF2880.jpg

That possibly is more pics. than you wanted.

Terry

Last edited:

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
looks great man i will be on the look out for bullitt/gt500 seats they look and feel much better than the stock seats

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks great man i will be on the look out for bullitt/gt500 seats they look and feel much better than the stock seats
Yes the Bullitts for 08 and 09 have seats very much like the Shelby GT-500.

They are comfortable for long trips.
I can tell you that as mine has over 36,000 miles on it.
Been to many places and different States in the past 3-4 years.

DetailtriptoBrenspeedDec20121941.jpg

Terry

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Holy Schnikes Terry! Your car is insanely clean looking :thud:

Do you remember what the first mod you even did to it was?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy Schnikes Terry! Your car is insanely clean looking :thud:

Do you remember what the first mod you even did to it was?
Sean,

Yes I do ..........

It was the
brenspeedlogo90avatarsizestangnet.jpg
Tune.

That was a long time ago.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back