Exciting new at Hypermotive

Discussion in 'Hypermotive Performance' started by jayman33, Mar 8, 2015.

1. jayman33

jayman33 Official Site Vendor

We've been growing over the past few months, our shop will finally be complete this month and ready for us to move in!

We are now a direct dealer to Whipple! We have a few 2015 2.9 kits heading our way in a few weeks for our stocking order and plan to stock and keep a couple on hand at all times!!

We are Master dealers for Roush, Vortech, Paxton and Airlift performance.

We are also a direct dealer and stock HRE Flow Form wheels! We have Tarmac FF15's coming in stock and are to be here this week which are their new style available to the market.

As soon as the shop opens we will also be testing Cortex Suspension with JRi coilovers!

I personally want to thank those that have helped Hypermotive grow into what it has become today. We've ran into some bumps along the but we're in full swing looking to grow Hypermotive to its fullest potential.

Cheers!

2. ford20

ford20 forum member

That's some good news for you guys Jay! The new shop sounds like it is going to be a nice business opportunity to install parts as well as sell them.

I'm excited to see if you guys will become a vendor for some Cortex products as well.

3. Redfireshaker06

Redfireshaker06 forum member

I'll see you at mustang week. We need to do dinner again. That was a fun time

4. kdaly1

kdaly1 Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks for being such a great vendor. Happy for ya buddy!

5. jayman33

Kevin, I see you just made it on the site!

6. Mystickeith50

Mystickeith50 forum member

....oh really. Are they for sale? What HRE wheels you got? I'm very interested.

7. BMR Tech

BMR Tech Traction Vendor

Awesome news!

8. jayman33

We have a set of HRE FF15's on hand right now in Tarmac (satin Black). They're for sale. If you want Silver in either the FF15's or 01's or tarmac in the 01's HRE has them in stock right now. Custom colors are about 2-3 weeks.

The FF15's in 20's are 20x10/ 20x11.

Attached Files:

9. jayman33

Thanks Kelly, glad to finally move into this building. Its a good step forward I think:)

10. Surfstang2020

Surfstang2020 forum member

Congrats man glad to see you guys are doing good