F/S: Polished Stock Valve Cover --05-09 Mustang GT

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
***SOLD***

F/S: 1 pair (set) of highly polished stock valve covers from my 2006 Mustang GT, 4.6L (V8). Should also fit 05-09 Stangs. These stock valve covers have approximately 4,000 miles. I polished them using a DREMEL tool, sand paper and plenty of elbow grease to bring out the shine. I am selling the stock covers, stock bolts and stock rubber gaskets--approximate value over $300. I am asking $190.00 (PayPal OK) shipped anywhere in lower 48, Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico. Interested? Send me a PM. I will check regularly.

I am not a professional at buffing/polishing anything--I polished them myself and they shine pretty good despite all the factory imperfections that comes with the stock covers. I've had these laying around in my garage for months and they have yet not haze or fade. Some folks apply a coat of clear to preserve the shine. These stock valve covers do not have that coat.

I snapped plenty of pics, from every possible angle and posted them here: http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac97/madgt/

P26.jpg

P24.jpg

P22.jpg

P18.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back