Favorite Wax

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
just wondering what you guys favor/use most of

Adam's Americana Premium Paste Wax for me...

until i try all the other things on my wish list lol

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I really like p21s 100% But I'm venturing into some other avenues when I'm out. Mainly to see what the difference in some other high end waxes are. I will probably look at some zymol concours and wolfgang estate by the end of the summer. I haven't made up my mind yet, but had some great recomendations by people here.

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
I just got some Victoria Wax Concours in. Going to try it out this weekend, if its nice out.

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Black fire midnight sun topped on black fire wet diamond

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Zymol Vintage

But if we are talking under $100
Zymol Carbon and Chemical Guys Lava

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Black fire midnight sun topped on black fire wet diamond

Shouldn't this be the other way around?

Not a wax junkie, been using Dodo Juice Blue Velvet and it's not too bad. Need a change though.

No, this is correct, just worded a little weird I think. Black fire midnight sun is the wax, on top of Black Fire Wet Diamond, which is the sealant. You always seal before waxing. ..

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
I use Wolfgang's sealant after a good clay session twice a year (once in the Spring when I bring her out/once in late fall when I put her away for the winter). In between, after every wash (and she gets washed at least once a week), I use Wolfgangs or Meguires instant detailer. That's it.

I know that may sound like not enough protection, but it works for me. I will add that this is what I've been doing with my last two new cars. Also, my Mustang is not a daily driver and it rarely gets driven in the rain...when she has to get wet it looks like this:

IMG_0350.jpg

It's always garaged except when I drive it to work. Garaged and covered in the winter.

I'm lucky...

Last edited:

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
Zymol Vintage

But if we are talking under $100
Zymol Carbon and Chemical Guys Lava

i'm jealous that you have vintage lol

i've never heard of chemical guys lava...is it on their site?

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
nevermind, just saw it on their site...new wax...looks like i'll be buying some new wax when the taxes come in lol

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
nevermind, just saw it on their site...new wax...looks like i'll be buying some new wax when the taxes come in lol

It has a super nice look to it. Lava that is. Well worth the $70.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
i have used alot of the ones mentioned already. p21s, dodo, natty red, but when im feeling lazy and i want the best protection i use my poorboys sealant. stuff is so easy to apply and creates alot of protection.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back