Finally a new auto shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and do not want to seem as i am just here to sell .I do plan on staying on this forum (along with others) so please pm me if you are interested.Anyway, here is a link to it. http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/blk281gt/ Please forgive video quality, i am no producer, lol! View the test drive first, the other ones are just install assistance. Thanks for looking.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
this was posted over on the mustang collective.. but no there info besides video and that it was easy as heck to install with minimal tools and time

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Very nice shifter! Cool option for the auto guys!:thumb:

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
nice. Did you fab the handle yourself? Or is it a modificaiton of the stock handle?

-Bryan
Thanks, it is a little of both actually.The same inner handle with some mods done to it and a new outer assembly.

Leo_06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Great job on the fabrication part of it. Only thing I don't like is the height of it. If you could fab up away so it sits lower you could probably turn around and sell something like that.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why the fuck does his name get to be gold!!!!?!!!! I'm jealous!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And to stay on topic.....I WANT ONE!!!!!

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and do not want to seem as i am just here to sell .I do plan on staying on this forum (along with others) so please pm me if you are interested.Anyway, here is a link to it. http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/blk281gt/ Please forgive video quality, i am no producer, lol! View the test drive first, the other ones are just install assistance. Thanks for looking.
:beerchug2: :thumb:told u

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great job on the fabrication part of it. Only thing I don't like is the height of it. If you could fab up away so it sits lower you could probably turn around and sell something like that.
+1^^^^ unless it looks so tall because the angle in the videos.

Can you post pictures from different angles so we can get a better idea of the height?

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
shifter

Ok, everyone, here is the latest photo of the install with the boot in a different configuration. The price is $180.00 including shipping with no shift ball included.Thanks for all the input and look forward to more!

Attachments

• Cutterwolf Mustang.jpg
    Cutterwolf Mustang.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 114
  • cutterwolfs Mustang.jpg
    cutterwolfs Mustang.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I am not an auto guy, but man that is some good 'ole home grown ingenuity at its finest. That is a very innovative design! I think it would look very slick with a Hurst t-handle... very old school.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the idea, and want one for my car! The thing is that it's way to tall! It needs to be shorter, much shorter....

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty slick too. I would have to agree with wishing it was shorter. By an inch or more. Damn cool idea and fabrication though.

Not knowing what it took to fab it, would it be within the realm of "easy" to make it shorter?

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
Making it shorter would involve a re-tooling of the stock arm, a very expensive process . Install would not be a do it yourself process for most people. Some like the taller "old school" look as there were not many short throw shifters then. Thanks for the input, i really need to hear different opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back