Fort Lauderdale

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale Florida Here!!! Not a mod motor guy but a long time member of the Forum. Current toy is an 86 Mustang Gt with a 377 CI NA Motor almost done. Should be about 700 HP when done NA. Car has a full Griggs Road race Suspension including Torque Arm and Panhard Bar. 03-04 Cobra Brakes and more.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Brevard County Florida here. Thats an awesome build. I had a 331 stroker at 500 crank hp a few years ago. She was stout! Got a 351w bored to a 358 sitting around, just needs heads and a cam. Has forged pistons eagle forged rods and factory crank I believe. Edelbrock airgap ported intake and throttle body is actually now gone. Was sold because we wanted to go bigger. I plan on a 11:1 compression and AFR heads most likely 205-225cc intake runners if I continue with it and cam will be comp or custom. But I plan on doing a 302 bored to 306 now and going nice mild street cam either B,E, or a comp, edelbrock or trickflow intake and heads to match well (edelbrock, RHS, trickflow, AFR, SR, or SVE heads) then will throw a paxton or vortech on it or little on3 system with low boost and a 9.5:1-10:1 compression ratio. So I may just sell what I have and do the smaller motor and boost. Just going to be a show car and weekend driver for my wife to have fun and get the groceries in.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Getting anxious. Should be back from the machine Shop any day!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to finishing my 3v the way I want it. Set up as a nice weekend road racer/autoX and still comfy for date night with the wife.

Fox will be when I finish my engineering degree!

Looking forward to updates on your build.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Lucky dogs, I wish I was on the east coast! There arent very many built mustangs over here. Although I heard FL2k16 had some cool cars.

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha I like it over here. Yeah theres a good amount where I'm at. Might end up in Georgia the end of this year or beginning next year.

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
Indian river county here! I work in Melbourne and have fam in Cocoa. We need to get together for some beers in the future! That is a badass build OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Indian river county here! I work in Melbourne and have fam in Cocoa. We need to get together for some beers in the future! That is a badass build OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I completely missed the rest of this lol. Got really busy in school and swapped jobs. My dad was a sheriff in Indian River. I go to the range down there all the time just East of 95.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Keys here. I've done some tracking in my car but not in a while. You work at a dealership right ? Could you recommend a good one ? I need to take my car in for the stupid air bag recall. I've been putting it off mainly due to the dealership in Key West not being much to my liking.

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Life is grand, Jeff.

Just got a new clutch installed in the GT500, hope to do 3.73 gears next week; how could it be any better?

Gonna be down in your neck of the woods today. My buddy Dennis, who I think you've conversed with, & I are coming down this AM to Coral Springs to check out a set of Shelby wheels for his GT500.

How's things by you?
Lee

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Life is grand, Jeff.

Just got a new clutch installed in the GT500, hope to do 3.73 gears next week; how could it be any better?

Gonna be down in your neck of the woods today. My buddy Dennis, who I think you've conversed with, & I are coming down this AM to Coral Springs to check out a set of Shelby wheels for his GT500.

How's things by you?
Lee
Great. So what you are saying is you are buying lunch? LOL! I take lunch at about 11 for an hour. Want to grab lunch?:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back