[FS] 2011 GT500 Supercharger, Plenum and Pulley

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Name: Robert
Price: SOLD!

Well regretfully looks like I have to sell my SC I was planning on porting and putting on my GT500 as it needs a new clutch desparatley.

Taken off a 2011 GT500 with about 3,100 miles and in excellent condition. Silver in color.

Get it ported so you have no downtime.

Also have a 2010 black Plenum for sale: $40 obo + shipping + paypal

Thanks

It also can be made to fit a 3v
GT500 SC on a 2005 GT 3v - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4-Yju5a7A
GT500 SC on a 2010 GT 3v - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GEtWkOa1C0

It takes the Department Of Boost's manifold to make this bolt on along with some other parts.

Last edited:

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I guess bad timing on the post. It was meant to help the op a little before anyone starts asking about installing on the 3v

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
These will not fit on a 5.0 Coyote motor and havent seen anyone building an adapter manifold yet either.

@brent, no worries it actually helps but the guy added the cost of custom dyno tune in there too along with mentioning parts from the store. Wonder if he purchased parts at high prices. Also 5-7 days seems like really alot of time. You can build a whole motor in less than 2 weeks

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
These will not fit on a 5.0 Coyote motor and havent seen anyone building an adapter manifold yet either.

@brent, no worries it actually helps but the guy added the cost of custom dyno tune in there too along with mentioning parts from the store. Wonder if he purchased parts at high prices. Also 5-7 days seems like really alot of time. You can build a whole motor in less than 2 weeks

Yeah i agree his price to build seemed high. But at least it gives the average person who knows nothing about it the idea involved. I can edit it out if you want. If it seemed like a discouraging post that wasn't my intention.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Price drop. This is a steal for this new and quality of a sc. Any lower or takes longer to sell and I will just keep it for porting later

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back