FS: Brand New Sealed PS4, $425 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I think it would make potential buyers feel more secure if you posted pictures of the the entire box and where it is sealed.

chrisstang1

forum member
Reaction score
I think it would make potential buyers feel more secure if you posted pictures of the the entire box and where it is sealed.

It is only a piece of tape. Sony didnt "secure" the boxes. Any guys is more then welcome to text me and I will give any photos they want. I will return it if nobody wants it... 704-699-8319

Nitemare

forum member
Reaction score
Yea i just saw it. Cool. Just saw a ps4 for sale and blanked out.lol

06LimeGT

forum member
Reaction score
Chris, sorry to be off topic but I used to live in mooresville and hang out with a guy named chris that had a white sn95 with a running horse decal on the back glass. Is that you? Sorry for being random.

chrisstang1

forum member
Reaction score
Chris, sorry to be off topic but I used to live in mooresville and hang out with a guy named chris that had a white sn95 with a running horse decal on the back glass. Is that you? Sorry for being random.

No, wasnt me man. I have had alot of white mustangs but never a sn95. I drive a white 2012 C/S now though. Lol. I use to go to mooresville drag strip alot but dont go ofter now since I work thursday nights and I usually have high hopes of zmax opening but they never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back