Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
[SOLD] Vossen CV3 Rims

Fits: S197 2005-2013
Condition: Used
MSRP: $550 front and $600 rear
Sale: SOLD!

Ok I'm clearing out my garage again as I seem to accumulate parts non-stop.

I have up for sale my two (2) damaged rims that I have since replaced. These were on my Shelby previously until I hit a big pot hole on a turn at the track going 105 mph lol.
They are one (1) - 20"x9" front and one (1) - 20"x10.5" rear

These can be repaired easily by a rim repair shop but I just dont have the time and I would get anythng more out of the sale so doesnt make sense for me to do it.

They only need repair and a new coat of paint or get them powdercoated. Seems to be the lips are bent with the rear rim being only slightly bent. the scuffs on the rear rims lip is just superficial with paint only being scratched, no physical damage there.

Center caps included. Just repair and buy two more rims to make a complete set for 1/2 the price of a new full set.

Last edited:

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
LOL :D

Well I have 6 rims so I need to get rid of these two. Im doing my Spring cleaning a little late but I'll have more to post tonight.

These are priced to sell and shipping is cheap via USPS Parcel Post

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Its mostly cosmetic. The wheels are only bent on the lips with one a little more bent then the other. they dont wobble or anything so they are an easy fix for a rim repair shop.

I was quotted by a high end reputable repair shop of $100 ea for repair and another shop $50 for powdercoating. So for $250 ea you can have brand new rims which is half of what they cost new

Back