fuel line

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
the plastic end (at the engine) on the fuel line from firewall to engine was leaking ever so slightly. I can see little bubbles coming out of part of where the connection goes into the tube. The part number for it is BR3Z-9J280-E, which comes up as discontinued with no replacement, or not in stock.

I haven't been able to call my local dealerships because they're all closed atm. But does can anyone help with a replacement part number or something?

Thanks

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I just checked for you. You are correct. It is obsolete. Locator shows one in the country Dealership in Texas has it supposedly. 972-659-0333

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I found out that I can just replace the quick connect end that broke off. Just have to find the correct size barb and fuel line connect.

The steel fuel line it's connected to is 3/8", the end of the quick connect is 3/8", but the barn necks down where it goes into the poly line. I mic'd the inside of the barb and it's actually only 1/4" opening!!!

this little connector that goes to the fuel rails necks the fuel down through a 1/4" opening, crazy.

I'm pretty sure it's a 3/8 to 3/8 quick connect, but not 100% sure

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back