Fuel not transferring from passenger side of fuel Tank

choustonls1

Chouston
Reaction score
Hey guys been trying to trace down this issue with the car. One day i was driving down the road and it read i had like 3/4 full of gas and the car was running rough and all of a sudden the gas hand went straight to e and i ran out of gas. i have the Sai li return style fuel system on my car and i was thinking my fuel pump was going bad so i thought why not take the time to upgrade the car to the FORE dual hat 465 pumps, (The car is supercharged as well VMP TVS) and its still doing the same issue. I have put in a new transfer pump (may try a new one), changed the clear yellow tube to another one, new sending unit on driver side, and Fuel pressure regulator. I have replaced everything but the actual Fore Hat itself. i also made sure the hose wasnt kinked but it has to bend some to connect? what are the chances my new jet transfer pump is bad out the box. Been fighting this issue for weeks and still not resolve any help is greatly appreciated.

on3coyote

Reaction score
Hey bud did you ever figure this out? My car just started to do the same thing last week. I have a modified Sai Li system too.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back