Fundraiser for Gaston County Hospice April 27 @ Pro Dyno

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Fundraiser for Gaston County Hospice- http://www.gastonhospice.org/

Date – April 27, 2013
Time - 9am -2pm with Trophies being handled out at 2.

Location – Pro-Dyno,
3545F Centre Circle
Fort Mill, SC 29715
www.pro-dyno.net

Events
• Car Show
• 50/50 tickets
• Raffle
• Donations.

The car show will cover the following categories, we will plan on awarding a trophy for each class - if we focus our judging on cleanliness it will level the playing field for all participants. We will not judge on how many mods you have. We are working on some trophy costs that the SVT group has used. We are going to charge a $10 entry fee, giving each of the entrants a raffle ticket. We will offer trophies for the following categories -

Judging criteria

JUDGINGINFORMATION_zps74148faa.jpg

We are going to start working the vendors pretty hard after the first of the year. We spoke with Natalie Tindol at Tindol Ford in Gastonia, they will support us in some fashion. Ford is tough on their dealers and how they function in another dealers market.
Steve is going to work Hawthorne for us to see what they can do. We have been in contact with Ford's Warriors in Pink (Breast cancer program), they are going to send us some goodies to hand out.

Dan’s only rule is that all monies raised will be donated to the charity we designate. We can cover our costs but not profit from it. I would think we could absorb all costs for the event within our group. We can keep this pretty simple/ low budget I believe.

I appreciate your support and look forward to raising a lot of money for a very worthy group.We need someone to work on a flyer for us (Jeff/John?). I have the vendor list from WWP that we can start working for donations for the raffle. Any other ideas?

Dan will supply the food, we will need staffing to cook/serve/clean up. Thanks in advance for your help.

Anyone who wants to volunteer please post up what you'd like to help with whether it be judging, cooking, clean-up, etc...

Staffing

Clint - early morning setup and cooking
John- Cook
Kevin - Food service
Jeff - Relief cook and clean up
Alan - Clean up
Steve - Setup / food service

Other items that are needed

-Folding tables if you have some I think 2-3 would be good
-Drinks
-Raffle tickets

Already offered and accepted are:

John - 10x10 Canopy, folding table
Harold - 10x10 Canopy

Vendor sponsors

American Muscle
Autogeek
CJ's Pony Parts
Detailers Domain
Hypermotive Performance
Lethal Performance
Lucas Oil
MGW Shifters
MRT
StandMods
Ford Racing

Some of the raffle prizes

image003_zps7a5f0631.jpg

IMG_2792_1_zps680ccddc.jpg

autogeek_2250_16763756

3015.png

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back