Group Buy for Aluminum Racing Pedals and Door Sill Plates

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
Piedmont Modular Performance is offering a group buy on SRPs Billet Aluminum Racing Pedals and Door Sill Plates.

We are looking for a minimum of 5 orders and we will keep this open for 2 weeks to start with at which point the orders will need to be paid for. If we have enough interest to continue after the first 2 weeks then will continue on with a minimum requirement of at least 5 orders per order group.

Email me at [email protected] with what you would like to order as well as your name, shipping address, contact phone number and your screen name. Also, be sure to mention you are a member of S197Forum!

These are all Billet Aluminum Construction and are the nicest pedals you can find. Improve Heel-Toe Downshifting with increased throttle pedal size, improve looks, prevent your feet from slipping off the brake and clutch pedals during spirited driving and add a nice finishing touch to your interior all at once.

The pedals and sill plates are available in satin or machined finishes:

SRP%20Satin.JPG

SRP%20Machined.JPG

All pedal sets come with a smooth gas pedal and footrest in either satin or machined finish.

The following designs are available:

Manual Trans: Plain, Pony, GT or Snake all designs are available in satin and machined please choose a finish and style, $70 SHIPPED for all designs with a machined finish add $7 for satin finish

Email me at [email protected] with what you would like to order along with your screen name, name, address and contact phone number. Be sure to mention that you are a member of The Collective.

Plain%20MT.jpg

Pony%20MT.jpg

GT%20MT.jpg

Cobra%20MT.jpg

Auto Trans: Plain, Pony or GT all designs are available in satin and machined please choose a finish and style, $70 SHIPPED for all designs with a machined finish add $7 for satin finish

Plain%20AT.jpg

Pony%20AT.jpg

GT%20AT.jpg

The next three designs are available for both auto and manual trans cars in satin only, the brake and clutch pedals for these are made from thicker aluminum to give a very nice 3D design. Due to the thickness and time involved in machining these are $110 shipped

SRP%20Grid.JPG

SRP%20Block.JPG

SRP%20Cleat.JPG

And for those looking to dress up their door sills, both Pony and GT designs are available in satin or machined finishes. $104 shipped for machined finish add $6 for satin finish.

Pony%20Sill%20Full%20Machined.JPG

Pony%20Sill%20Machined.jpg

Pony%20Sill%20Satin.jpg

GT%20Sill%20Machined.JPG

GT%20Sill%20Satin.JPG

SRP%20GT%20MT%20Set.JPG

SRP%20Pony%20MT%20Set.JPG

SRP%20Satin%20MT%20Set.JPG

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
You remove the rubber brake and clutch pedal pads and drill through the metal pedal and on the throttle you drill through the stock pad since it isn't removeable. I'll see if I can find some installed pics.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Same price for all you guys stationed overseas if you want a set.

You 'da Man Kevin, much appreciated. I got the Ultimate pedals a couple of years ago and these seem to be of the same great quality. I will pass the word around though.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have these installed and love em mucho

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
The pedals are designed to offer plenty of grip on the brake and clutch pedals even when wet, I have used Sullivan Racing's billet pedals for the last 10 years in several different cars. The brake and clutch pedals are machined with sharp edges to give lots of grip.

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not at all very grippy even they dont look it. i was worried to but they are great

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back