Heading to Cecil TNT Wed. Sept 12th

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I plan on heading up to Cecil for some TNT wed night. Anyone else going?

After the sun goes down should be in the high 60s with some nice dry air....finally :clap:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see some times from you. You have to take at least one person to shoot the video!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Im am hoping to get a clean pass. I get locked out of third when I turn the boost up. I still have the factory DOT3 fluid and clutch line....I have been told that DOT4 fluid and a braided clutch line will help but it seems to only work for about 50% of people. I hate this damn transmission. When its hot, it also gets stuck/sticky in gear and I have to rip it out. Dont know what that is about.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Sounds good Al. Jay will be up there too. Gates open at 5, racing starts at 6....but it doesnt matter, your high maintenance trailer queen doesnt need cool off time :)

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Sounds good Al. Jay will be up there too. Gates open at 5, racing starts at 6....but it doesnt matter, your high maintenance trailer queen doesnt need cool off time :)

ha ha ha... I'm bringing the trailer for you my friend just in case you need a lift....

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Bum.:tdown:

It was pretty empty, track was slick as hell. A few people almost put it in the wall. There was a heavy dew that set in as it was getting dark. Nothing great to report since my best 60' was a 1.91 lol

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I'm heading to Atco tonight for some times.. I hope it is not crowded like Tuesday

Hopefully that track it prepped better then Cecil. These tracks need to stop chaping out on TNT.

Capitol actually felt pretty good while I was there last time. The improvements they made worked. It just you can never get many runs in.

I was talking to a guy at capital and said the track historically sucks, he then proceeded to tell me he was the new owner :oops1:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back