HELP WANTED or ADVICE

kerrynzl

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I would've started a New Thread in the "Parts Wanted" section, but the administrators have deemed that I don't have sufficient privileges to start a thread there [YET]

I am Flying from New Zealand to New York City on Tuesday 13th June for a few days [my niece's graduation, and I promised that I would attend]

I will be in the Queens neighbourhood for about 3 days.

Does anybody here know of a reputable Junkyard [Auto dismantler] that is parting-out a 2005 mustang.

I am wanting to buy a few bits for my FR500 that I can put in my baggage when I return.

Parts needed are :
Grille,
Top plastic panel from Grille to Radiator,
L & R front turn signals [orange in bumper],
Top outer weatherstrip for drivers door,
A/C vent in Centre of dash,

These pieces are missing or damaged on my racecar from 12 years of "doing battle"

If any body could supply a name, address, phone and preferably an email address for a reputable business in the Queens NY are it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance......... Kerry

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of salvage yards in the College Point / Willets Point area of Queens, I don't know if they are reputable or not.

June 3 was 4 days ago, I think you're late.

he must mean the 13th. The 3rd was not a Tuesday and the 13th makes more sense with why he'll be in NY.

kerrynzl

forum member
Reaction score
There are a lot of salvage yards in the College Point / Willets Point area of Queens, I don't know if they are reputable or not.

he must mean the 13th. The 3rd was not a Tuesday and the 13th makes more sense with why he'll be in NY.

yes it is the 13th [its been corrected]

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back