Hertford Saturday November 17th

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Yea yea obviously the guy that drives his car and isn't a fucking retard would know that you should get beat by a car making 200hp more than you. Its not hard to understand that. I made the comment that he was going to see 05-09 tail lights on the take off and I failed to do so. I made the mistake and launched the car nervously, slipped the clutch, and spun. My bad. The other times he tried to race me, Al was right there ready to race as we had similar power and it was actually a race rather than a kill.

Then in October Greg came to the track with a car that was about as fast as my car was a year and a half ago with the Donk wheels on all 4 corners with street tires. Unfortunately Gregs heap didn't make it down the track in October any faster than the slowest run of mine with boost turned down, launching on low rpm, and being my first pass on a new setup. Wow and still over 200 more hp. That must really blow! I mean my feelings would be hurt that 2 stock motor cars beat my built motor car with a full "RACE" setup power adder. Oh wait I think I ran faster than you did all day in 2 different cars(Charley's) Dayuuuuummmm.

Oh so my 10.91 is slower than Earl's built motor twin turbo car running 5 more pounds of boost running a 10.99?(or does he have a time not posted in the listing yet?) I didn't remember Jeremy getting a chance to run in the 10's yet either. Ray did however beat me when it mattered and he got his dinner and I gave him mad props. Contrary to what you thought that I'd be pissed off that he ran a 10 first. As you could hear in the video that I recorded for him I was excited and said "Hell yeahhhh"

Gregg(big man small car) = :tdown:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Whatever Jason...I am done trying to have fun with you as you can't take it....so....do me a favor, stop posting/poking fun at me and I will do the same to you...deal?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I can take jokes Greg, I'm not mad at all. I've got thick skin man. Ill stop though. I obviously know you're car is faster than mine. Id still be happy when you hit 9s. Ill be happy for you just like I was for Ray in 10s as I was for Al in 9s

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotcha...done plenty of cam swaps on the 3v but no idea how hard it would be on the 5.0....and if you do cams I am sure LT's would help as well.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The heads on the new 5.0 flow so well I don't think it's worth the money, unless you're going for the absolute max HP. The cams and L/T's would be a good investment though.

Earl

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
OH shit! That Procharger is bad! I want to bust on Greg so bad but i'll leave it be although he's doing more picking on Earl.

If the heads on the 5.0 flow so well why are they different than the Boss heads? Having the 5.0 heads ported a little would help them a lot. Al was over 500whp with heads and cams and full exhaust. Adam @ Rev auto had his heads ported with RGR cams, full exhaust and he is around 520whp. Just some thoughts.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
IMO, I would'nt tear into this motor, you are just asking for problems. The HP/$ is not worth it either. Spend the 5k, go with a paxton and call it a day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back