How long does Lito usually take for a tune and what can I expect to pay?

Josiah Worm

Reaction score
How long does Lito usually take to tune, and what could I expect to pay? Planning on getting an o2 sensor delete or tune to work around them without cats on my 05. Emailed Lito twice and haven’t gotten a response back in about 4 days. Let me know what I should expect. Thanks.

teeje

Reaction score
How long does Lito usually take to tune, and what could I expect to pay? Planning on getting an o2 sensor delete or tune to work around them without cats on my 05. Emailed Lito twice and haven’t gotten a response back in about 4 days. Let me know what I should expect. Thanks.
I do not have a v6 so I cannot tell you what to expect, BUT, he is very backed up and busy. Everytime you send another email you get pushed to the bottom of the queue. If takes more than a week I'd say send another request just in case. He just got back with me the past couple of days but my ticket has been being worked on for awhile so it just depends. He is dealing with some personal things right now, its not my place to speak of but I can tell you to just be patient. He's got a lot on his plate.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Most important thing to remember...….Good Tuners will have a slight delay in getting back with you. Why? Because they are busy writing tunes.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score

He will get back to you, patience is key with remote tuners especially busy (and awesome) ones. Plus he is only one guy. I think the whole tuning process was about 2 weeks and he got me 5 revisions in that time and we went through maybe 25 logs.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back