How NOT to "detail" your car.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
^^^ Same. I've got x4 4.5 Gallon buckets I fill up to wash the car and I don't use a pressure washer. This is even changing the nozzles back and forth since my last set of quick disconnects took a crap so I change in between the foam gun/fire nozzle for rinsing multiple times.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I have access to a pressure washer, so that is probably why time isn't much of an issue for me. I do remember the days of washing the car without one though.

Already getting used to the traffic, It's like a free for all and indy 500 combined. But it's fine. There's plenty to do for sure!

Thanks for welcoming me to this state, so far everyone is nice, approachable, good people here so far, oh an yea, everyone seems to want to race me, LOL.
Where would be the best place on this forum for me to post my videos? I'd hate to post stuff in the wrong area.

Probably Mustang Chit-Chat, Pictures and Videos, or Pitstop. Moostang09 is another YouTuber we have on here, may track to see where he posts videos.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Already getting used to the traffic, It's like a free for all and indy 500 combined. But it's fine. There's plenty to do for sure!

Thanks for welcoming me to this state, so far everyone is nice, approachable, good people here so far, oh an yea, everyone seems to want to race me, LOL.
Where would be the best place on this forum for me to post my videos? I'd hate to post stuff in the wrong area.

There's a pictures & videos section, I'd think that is the best place.

As for washing, it takes me at least an hour as well. I usually two two cars at once, and that still takes 90 minutes to two hours. That's 2-bucket, foam cannon, interior cleaning.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
question from ignorance - other than a water restriction issue, why would one want to do a waterless wash?

The main reason I do it is because I have Cervinis Speedster tops. Those things are a pain in the ass to take on and off to do a traditional wash.

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
Any particular pressure washer you guys would recommend? Preferably an affordable one. Lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back