JDM 302E shortblock GROUP BUY!! BLOW OUT PRICING!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was just commisioned the lowest price we have ever sold (below $3500!!) the 302E stroker shortblock for if I can get 5 committed buyers. I have 10 blocks that we found in storage at the old Ford Racing pricing we had, they are to be assembled in the upcoming weeks with our 302E rotating group. The shortblocks have recently seen a huge price hike due to Ford Racing no longer having these 4.6 aluminum blocks and the only route for a new one is Ford Parts and service which lists the block at nearly $2000 alone! This has caused us to raise the price on our Shortblocks to $4895. However!! With these 10 blocks I have I will lower the price to the cheapest deal around you can find. These engines will still come with our 1000 HP rating and 1 year warranty! All the parts used in the build of this shortblock are also listed below. This is the same engine build as you can find in our race cars and customers vehicles who we've sold over 200 shortblocks to in the past 6 years while building 3v engine, a time and race proven power plant for sure!

Please contact me if your interested, as soon as we have 5 people committed I will post the pricing and will have 5 more shortblocks available for sale! The first 5 who sign up will be getting a special price however, so the early bird gets the worm guys!

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
[email protected]

Last edited:

RIDDLER

forum member
Reaction score
Pm'd! Hope I'm not to late. This would be pefect and exatly what I'm looking for.

RIDDLER

forum member
Reaction score
Lol damn. I swear I never have extra money when the deals are goin on.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Might still have one, I was gonna pull the trigger until my trans pushed me in that direction instead, give them a call

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back