JDM CNC'd big valve heads w/Manley Nextec springs & titanium retainers

Anyone know a price on JDM Heads????

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JDM CNC'd big valve heads w/Manley Nextec springs & titanium retainers

Anyone know a price on JDM Heads????

Well if you have a good core set of heads to send in then we can get you a set of fully CNC ported 3v heads with Manley oversize s/s intake and inconel exhaust valves, Manley Valve springs, Manley titanium retainers, Valve Job, and new seals for $2600.

These are the same heads used on our Windviel blue Saleen car for almost 2 years now. That car has run best ET's of 9.8's @ 139 mph!! and on my NA Yellow Saleen that has run 11.5's @115 mph. These cars both had stock cam shafts! We have dyno tested gains of over 20 HP on a mildly modified stock engine 06' mustang GT and gains of over 35 HP on a 298 stroker motor 05' Kenne Bell mustang GT!

If you do have any other direct questions pm, or check the JDM section, or call even! 732-780-0770 you can always reach us mon-sat 8:30-5:30

JimIII

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well if you have a good core set of heads to send in then we can get you a set of fully CNC ported 3v heads with Manley oversize s/s intake and inconel exhaust valves, Manley Valve springs, Manley titanium retainers, Valve Job, and new seals for $2600.

These are the same heads used on our Windviel blue Saleen car for almost 2 years now. That car has run best ET's of 9.8's @ 139 mph!! and on my NA Yellow Saleen that has run 11.5's @115 mph. These cars both had stock cam shafts! We have dyno tested gains of over 20 HP on a mildly modified stock engine 06' mustang GT and gains of over 35 HP on a 298 stroker motor 05' Kenne Bell mustang GT!

If you do have any other direct questions pm, or check the JDM section, or call even! 732-780-0770 you can always reach us mon-sat 8:30-5:30

JimIII

Hey Jim, you're everywhere.

I'm curious, what's the turnaround if I drove my car up from MD and dropped it off for you guys to do the head swap and reusing my Comp Cams (stage III). I guess you have to throw a tune on top of that as well...instead of nitrous I've been thinking of doing this before the Englishtown Pinks All Out event...plus I should easily have my 11s by then anyhow...

John

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Jim, you're everywhere.

I'm curious, what's the turnaround if I drove my car up from MD and dropped it off for you guys to do the head swap and reusing my Comp Cams (stage III). I guess you have to throw a tune on top of that as well...instead of nitrous I've been thinking of doing this before the Englishtown Pinks All Out event...plus I should easily have my 11s by then anyhow...

John

Lol you know it! If you brought the car here for head swap it would take about 3 days to perform the work. We would rather pull the motor out of the car and assemble it on a engine stand. Your going to need head gaskets, bolts or studs, fluids, and if your car is 05-early 06 id consider getting new Ford Cam phasers, unless you have yours locked out already with the cams?

I have an event comming up in April at Cecil Im trying to organize, Ill know more tommorow and id like to see if we can do our NA group day then too!

JimIII

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol you know it! If you brought the car here for head swap it would take about 3 days to perform the work. We would rather pull the motor out of the car and assemble it on a engine stand. Your going to need head gaskets, bolts or studs, fluids, and if your car is 05-early 06 id consider getting new Ford Cam phasers, unless you have yours locked out already with the cams?

I have an event comming up in April at Cecil Im trying to organize, Ill know more tommorow and id like to see if we can do our NA group day then too!

JimIII

Are you guys keeping a shop in Jersey or moving everything to Texas?

April at Cecil is a great idea--note there is the Superstallions track rental at Cecil on the 12th, and the Northern Virginia Mustang Club track rental on the 19th at Mason-Dixon (open to all 'stangs). Maybe one or the other group is willing to allow a brief shootout, especially if a magazine can be tempted to photoshoot the effort. MM&FF already did something a month or two back on the all out fastest S197s, so I'd think a streetcar NA shootout would be interesting to them.

John

Back