Job Opening: Order Processing + Wheel & Tire Package Expert

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
Are you a passionate automotive or motorsport enthusiast? Do you have the skills needed to work at a tire shop but aren't excited about mounting all-seasons onto a Prius? Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position with a clear path for growth that can get you away from the garage? If so, you should join the team at Brand Warehouse, APEX’s Sacramento based fulfillment center.

35810247960_cc76df7c46.jpg

As the Tire Package Expert at Brand Warehouse, you'll work in their Sacramento warehouse to help fulfill APEX orders placed by racers and auto enthusiasts. You’ll be the individual entrusted with building wheel and tire packages, which includes mounting and balancing wheels and tires with additional customer requested components. You will also become well versed in other processes that pertain specifically to APEX products like checking in incoming shipments and returns, and will guide other Brand Warehouse staff when helping hands are needed.

You'll be successful if you are a team player and understand how much of an impact the fulfillment process has on the customer service experience. Your efforts make sure enthusiasts get the right parts on-time, before their track events, in perfect condition, ready to race. We're looking for an enthusiast who'd treat every set of race slicks and light-weight wheels as if they were their very own. Every day you'll be picking and packing in addition to keeping the environment clean and orderly. You won't survive if your ego is phased by the work that keeps a warehouse running efficiently.

Skills & Requirements:
  • Tire mounting & balancing experience is required
  • General automotive knowledge and familiarity with safe handling of tools/equipment
  • Forklift or stock picker experience preferred but not required
  • Shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
About Brand Warehouse
Brand Warehouse is a fast growing high-tech warehouse fulfillment facility located in Sacramento, CA. We are proud of our friendly team-centered employee culture backed with our highly accurate scan-driven processes. We are constantly asked to perform a variety of unique projects for our varied client base such as mounting tires to building retail displays. The spectrum of products we distribute span from automotive components to apparel to popsicles. This creates an exciting and ever-challenging work environment.

Benefits and Compensation:
  • Brand Warehouse offers competitive compensation based on experience
  • Part-time and Full-time positions available
To apply, send an email including the following:
  • Tell us which car you'd rather have and why: A McLaren P1 or a Porsche 918
  • Submit a copy of your resume as a PDF attachment or word file
Send your email to: [email protected]

Please do NOT contact APEX directly by phone, in person, or by PM. All applicants must apply via email to be considered. You are not applying for a job with APEX Race Parts. This position is with Brand Warehouse Inc.

42229111870_84d59100d7_z.jpg

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Do you guys really wear full face helmets while the whole time you're performing work duties?

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they are just trying to be funny and/or clever.

My question is what does it pay?

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
Do you guys really wear full face helmets while the whole time you're performing work duties?

I'm sure they are just trying to be funny and/or clever.

My question is what does it pay?

Racer47 is correct. The APEX staff is comprised of a tight group of car enthusiasts. We work hard, and ensure that we have a bit of fun along the way.

This position specifically is with Brand Warehouse, our Sacramento based fulfillment center(warehouse), and I urge anyone interested to contact them directly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back