Ken block's gymkhana eight: Dubai

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I'll say the same thing I said every other time... they're really good at editing a lot of takes into one usable video...

A couple of scenes where there wasn't a bunch of black marks on the ground in front of the car, so I'm a little impressed with that, but the dude runs into things too much for me to call him amazing. If you want amazing, you look to Tanner Foust, the mulholland run he did and the story behind it show what an actually amazing driver can do.

I want to hug your neck for this. I cant agree more. Funny thing is people knock the crap out of Tanner alot of times downplaying his ability by saying he has been to so many driving schools and such. To me it doesnt matter how you developed your skills. If you have them and can really truly showcase them, then im impressed. Im not impressed with flashy video clipping when you can clearly see that he did multiple takes to get it right. Not to sell him short on it because it still takes skill to do it but you cant do eight of the same video and expect me to have the same WOW moment I did on the first few. Its just boring now and its more of an advertisement now.

Watch mullholland video and then you have no doubt what skills are.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back