Kentucky BS thread

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I thought it might be a good idea to have a general thread for us local guys to bs about whatever.. Post pics, discuss your future mods, track times, or just bitch about something lol. I get bored late at night and need some new reading material!

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
welllllll.... i think i wanna put my car back to stock and trade it off lol. thoughts?

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Lol idk Brett. I've thought about parting it out a couple of times. I just can't make my mind up lol. I'm afraid I could never get what I want having to sale it as is. Mods are so expensive.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
yup mods are expensive but I've always been told that your mod money is hard to recover. I guess putting it back to stock would be one way to absorb that.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
I can't even explain it Jason. I drove it around town today with the gas, pulley and tune still installed and it's just crazy brother.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Don't do it Phil! You just got that car running exceptionlly well. What are you wanting?
lol im wanting buy a truck but i dont think i can go through with it. i think about selling it and its an easy thought until i go get in it and i kind of fall in love with it all over again. ive put alot into it really, id be kind of crazy to sale it.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
lol im wanting buy a truck but i dont think i can go through with it. i think about selling it and its an easy thought until i go get in it and i kind of fall in love with it all over again. ive put alot into it really, id be kind of crazy to sale it.

Just keep it and buy a cheap dd truck, or a honda that can be used as a truck lol

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score

Here's your answer Phil lol.

a1caa5ef.jpg

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I love seeing that car toting that trailer around. I'm just waiting for the day when you roll up with your trailer painted the same as your car with bogarts on it hahaha!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Lol I love seeing that car toting that trailer around. I'm just waiting for the day when you roll up with your trailer painted the same as your car with bogarts on it hahaha!

Funny you should post that, I was thinking the exact same thing LOL

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Want me to through them in the trailer Jason? You can put them on at London Saturday night and run them for a day or two.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Want me to through them in the trailer Jason? You can put them on at London Saturday night and run them for a day or two.

I appreciate the offer but another time might be better. I'm 100% sure I'll drive my car to the track, may wait and see wha kind of shape the entrance road is in considering the construction that's been going on.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That pic is worth a thousand words lol.

Phil if you go back to stock. I want those cams!! Are the any kind of turbo friendly? Don't know how I missed this threa until know

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back