Kentucky BS thread

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
thinking about the saleen grill

If your interested i have a saleen grill that i dont think im going to use i like the fog lights(yes im not ordinary) I well let it go for what i paid for it on here $140 ..it does need 2 metal clips out of the 15 but the 13 clips it comes with hold it in just fine...pm me if you want

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Well me Sam (gtkidd) and one othe buddy get all the way to clay city. They say no TNT tonight. Big race this weekend. So we hang out for a bit to bs. Then of course. Here comes the biggest storm in who knows how long. All we wanted to do was run the cars lol. Owell. Still a good night.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Well me Sam (gtkidd) and one othe buddy get all the way to clay city. They say no TNT tonight. Big race this weekend. So we hang out for a bit to bs. Then of course. Here comes the biggest storm in who knows how long. All we wanted to do was run the cars lol. Owell. Still a good night.

I saw where someone posted earlier that there would not be any 1/4 racing this weekend. I didn't know y'all didn't know or I would have told ya lol

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
lol, I'm a UL student and fan... but how can anyone pass up GRABBER BLUE!! I guess I kinda like UK... I mean they're ok since they brought the NCAA title back to KY

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
We saw that Lear. Heard we would still be able to run 1/8 but it's all good. Wish I could make it to London tonight. But that won't be possible.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
lol, I'm a UL student and fan... but how can anyone pass up GRABBER BLUE!! I guess I kinda like UK... I mean they're ok since they brought the NCAA title back to KY

Im just giving you a hard time, we will try to convert ya over lol

We saw that Lear. Heard we would still be able to run 1/8 but it's all good. Wish I could make it to London tonight. But that won't be possible.

London should be packed tonight.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score

Next Friday Kyle? I want to run BAD before I start this build!

btw way guys heres the storm that greeted us at clay city
4cb137b3-19c9-815c.jpg
4cb137b3-19d5-8945.jpg

And yes..... those are in fact Tornadoes trying to form. I don't think any of them ever fully formed though. But it was still crazy:eek:

OH HELL NO!!!!

LOL Just playing man, maybe we can convert you:beer:

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I am going out of town next weekend or I would be down for sure. You have to go run that charger and shut him up lol.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I had to come over to London with Brooke's family to eat and on the way I see a new GT500 all black and it is fuckin beautiful. It was headed toward somerset so somebody may spot it over there

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I had to come over to London with Brooke's family to eat and on the way I see a new GT500 all black and it is fuckin beautiful. It was headed toward somerset so somebody may spot it over there

It was at London dragway last night and supposed to be there again tonight

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back