Kentucky BS thread

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Someone was taking about putting their mods on hold to buy a house, thought the video would get a laugh haha

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Meant to tell you Jason. Whenever you want to get your windows tinted. Holler at me and we will get it done. You an stop by if your in lex and we can go over the darkness.

Are y'all open on Saturdays? Also I'd like to get an approximate price if ya don't care, pm it to me would be fine or I can give you my # and you can shoot me a text.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Mine's 35% Jason. I think it about perfect on our grey cars......Hey, how many of you guys are going to BG for the NMRA this year?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Mine's 35% Jason. I think it about perfect on our grey cars......Hey, how many of you guys are going to BG for the NMRA this year?

Yeah that's probably what I will go with, I like the look of the really dark tint but I don't want to chance getting pulled over and having to peel it off and re-tint it. I'm going for sure, going to call and reserve room when my boy lays down for a nap.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yea we are open Saturday's. Which would be a perfect day to do it. I will shoot you my number in a pm.
I'm trying to get to bg for nmra. I know Sam and Dustin already have a room reserved.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
I saw on KYHP that you was in and I thought I'd ask these guys that don't frequent that site. If you guys that are going don't have rooms yet, Jason, me and a bunch of other guys are staying at the Country Inn and Suites. If you want contact info I'll post it later if y'all are interested.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I saw on KYHP that you was in and I thought I'd ask these guys that don't frequent that site. If you guys that are going don't have rooms yet, Jason, me and a bunch of other guys are staying at the Country Inn and Suites. If you want contact info I'll post it later if y'all are interested.

I'm assuming there's only one Country Inn in BG? Just wanted to be sure that I'm talking to the same place when I call lol

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
I think so Jason. I did confirm the address and contact info that BJ posted on KYHP.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I think so Jason. I did confirm the address and contact info that BJ posted on KYHP.

Just reserved my room, I think they said I got the last room with 2 beds. Anyone that think they might want to go should go ahead and reserve, they told me I could cancel the same day I was due to arrive and there would be no charge.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back