Kentucky BS thread

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
Sam and I are staying at the Ramada Inn just on the other side of the interstate from the country inn and suites. We are staying Thursday through Sunday, got it for $200 for 3 nights!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ Room officially booked! I CAN'T WAIT!! Hopefully my car is ready by then LOL

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Awesome guys. Hopefully we'll have good weather that'll make for some good numbers at the track.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I'd like to see some 9.60's down there this year. I'm not pulling an ounce of weight out of the car, so .60's would tickle me to death.

With the extra hp and most likely better air, I'd say that's very possible.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I think we will be leaving early Friday morning for BG, if anyone else is leaving around that time we can meet up and ride down together if y'all want.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
That's what time we'll be leaving Jason. I can meet you in Renfro Valley. If for some reason the guys at 5.0 want to do the "Redemption" thing for the KOTS, I'll leave early on Thursday morning. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen though.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
As far as I know, they are. Last I talked to Mike Johnson, he said if they decide to do the call back of the guys that had just some slight trouble during the competition, I'd get a call. That was the only part of the event that I knew was in question. I hope they don't decide to drop that, it was a ball.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
was hoping to have more done to the L by then, but looks like that isnt going to happen.

Guess I'll have to settle for a little tune change and my front runners to shoot for 11's

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back