Kentucky BS thread

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
im doing it cuz it'll give me more power under my shift curve.

just gotta get front tires for my 15x5.5's.

that is, if i dont manage to sell the truck before then LOL...im getting bored :(

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
ya, i got em about 2 months ago....wife still doesnt know they exist LOL

gotta find tires for em and cant decide what size....thinking some 195/60R15 or something thereabouts

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
Id love to snag drag radials before then....just in case friday night I need them for some unforseen "emergency"

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
Id love to find an extra set of stockers....have stock narrowed fronts...then run a DR for my track setup

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
OK. I have a set of ET Streets you could use if you was running 15's on the back.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
i enjoy wrenching on the thing more than driving it....wish i was putting on heads/cams or nitrous or something. being broke blows lol.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Don't you sell that truck. As soon as I can lift it, there's a blower coming your way. That'll be something to do.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
Don't you sell that truck. As soon as I can lift it, there's a blower coming your way. That'll be something to do.

haha.

the slight problem is i cant find a single person that will make an adapter plate now that i want one....when i was day dreaming, there was 5 people doing it, now that I want to do it and have a blower I can get ahold of, no one is doing them.

one guy did say he has one half finished and could finish it up for me....now to find $700 lol

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
and, imma blame you for my day dreaming of selling it....i want a cammed 5/6 spd something bad now LOL.....cant imagine why HAH

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
That sucks. That's one good thing about the GT500, you get good heads with it. I cleaned mine up a little and port matched them myself and that's all they needed. Don't sell your truck, you worked to hard on it.

65fastback2+2

forum member
Reaction score
im half trying not to. I have a price on it but im not reducing it.

havent even started it in over a month.

Last time I drove it was June 30th.

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
mock just buy my car its cammed and 5 spd.... it aint settin no records but its fun lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back