Kona Blue 5.0 Rolling Shots

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Went on a cruise the other day with some friends and a buddy got some good rollers of my car, so I figured why not post them up! These are all un-edited straight off the camera as well. Nice to be on the other side of the spectrum for once, I'm usually the one shooting! Haha

Juice by Treyson M, on Flickr

Bridging by Treyson M, on Flickr

3ply by Treyson M, on Flickr

Caught by Treyson M, on Flickr

Shocker by Treyson M, on Flickr

Skreet by Treyson M, on Flickr

Nuff nuff by Treyson M, on Flickr

In between by Treyson M, on Flickr

Kona by Treyson M, on Flickr

50 Shades of Blue by Treyson M, on Flickr

Frontal by Treyson M, on Flickr

Should be more soon as well. Soon as I get a GT500 wing and Boss/custom diffuser on the front of it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Cool pics! I love rolling shots!

Now go put some plastic trim treatment on those rockers and rear valence! :poke:

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
I know, I need to. But when it sits outside in the sun all day everyday, it's hard to keep them looking new. I hate how much plastic is on this car, looks stupid.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
It's even harder to keep them looking new when you don't even attempt to protect the trim. Doing nothing to solve a problem doesn't help.

Good pictures though.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Trying throwing some Dlux on the plastic. Might be too late and need a full on restoration on that back bumper though. It's almost white in the first couple pics lol.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
I can honestly say I think the lighting has to do with that as well. In person, they are not even close to looking like that. Mind you these are over-exposed in some and are also straight off the camera so they can be deceiving.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I think the lighting has to do with that as well. In person, they are not even close to looking like that. Mind you these are over-exposed in some and are also straight off the camera so they can be deceiving.

Fucking excuses!!!!

A little back to black will do the trick or just paint them if you are feeling up to it. Not like you have had your car for the last couple of months with a perfectly functioning transmission :badger_1:

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Fucking excuses!!!!

A little back to black will do the trick or just paint them if you are feeling up to it. Not like you have had your car for the last couple of months with a perfectly functioning transmission :badger_1:

I'm going to paint them white.

Yeah, I believe it was a few days after I did the DoDo Juice detail, that I sent it off for the first time. Where it sat. For over a month. Outside. Then I got it back for 4 days, broke yet again. Then it sat. Outside. For over a month. Again.

Safe to say, it didn't move from its spot in 2 months essentially. While it rained hard, dusted over, sun beat down on it, etc...

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
You guys ever think about dipping the lower valence? And white? Hell no.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
i daily mine too! i back to black those suckers every weekend lol

Fuck plastic.

You guys ever think about dipping the lower valence? And white? Hell no.

I have thought about dipping them before, but it would still be a pain to keep clean. Everything attaches to dip like white on rice. I was joking about the white...

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
i feel ya, i kinda want all my black plastic to be powder coated gloss black

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back