Lexington KY guys, who know's this car?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone from lexington Kentucky know about this gt500? It's a repossession and looks like it had a lot of shit done to it and the only thing the guy grabbed before they repo'd it was the blower, So it's an inop.

Attachments

• display.php.jpeg
    display.php.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 44

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
That looks a lot like the car that I traded my stock blower too, if it is there's a build thread on here somewhere (might be the thread that was linked in previous post).

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Fucking love this forum, thanks guys!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
baha, and the guy even was online today

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why my link now pulls up nothing. It was to all his threads started and now it just says no matches

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
its a searchid, the search results only stay active for a short time and then will be lost. simply have to do a new search with same phrase to find same results

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
No problem sir, you thinking about buying it?

I'm seriously considering it man... I'm playing with fire with it. They want 35k for it,problem is the blower is missing and the car is inop and as is. So basically if i buy it and the car needs a motor, I'm fucked. Trying to find the old owner that took the blower off

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Well if you fnd him he should have the blower that came off Jlear's car. Which is deff a good blower lol. Not sure about the rest of the car

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
it seems the owner is the thread linked above, theres a pic of the rear of the car but the license plate is kinda dim with a cover, but it looks AWEFULLY close to the plate in the above pic, you can kinda see outlines of them, could PM him and ask?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I traded my stock blower, intake, throttle body, injectors, and some cash for the Whipple and supporting mods. If the blower I traded was not installed it's likely missing the other things as well.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
So you're saying it had the stock blower when it was repo'd? SO basically it's most likely stock. Did you know him personally? What's his name? Ima try to contact him through Facebook as he isn't responding to my pm's

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
So you're saying it had the stock blower when it was repo'd? SO basically it's most likely stock. Did you know him personally? What's his name? Ima try to contact him through Facebook as he isn't responding to my pm's

I traded my stock blower and other listed parts to him, I assume he never installed the stock blower on the car, so I also assume none of the other stuff we traded was installed on his car either. As for the rest of the car I can't advise. You can pm me your name and number or add me on Facebook (Jason Lear) and I'll help ya if I can.

The car was not stock when the guy I traded with had it, the thread I linked should show a lot of mods. I was told he was putting it back to stock to trade it in, I guess that plan didn't happen. That part is none of my business. LoL

Last edited:

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
I traded my stock blower and other listed parts to him, I assume he never installed the stock blower on the car, so I also assume none of the other stuff we traded was installed on his car either. As for the rest of the car I can't advise. You can pm me your name and number or add me on Facebook (Jason Lear) and I'll help ya if I can.

The car was not stock when the guy I traded with had it, the thread I linked should show a lot of mods. I was told he was putting it back to stock to trade it in, I guess that plan didn't happen. That part is none of my business. LoL

Hahahah ok, i'll add you on Facebook as I'm overseas.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back