"LITO" is an amazing tuner

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Did you get a single tune from lito or was there data logging involved. I'm basically wondering how the communication process was...did he get back to you in a decent amount of time or did you have to wait?

For me there was plenty of datalogging and communication. He gets back to me pretty fast and if you set up a day with him, he'll get back to you immediately. We did the base tuning on the street and I did my full pulls at the dragstrip.

Lito is AMAZING tuning wise and customer service he has helped me more than anyone else on the boards! If you are in the fence about getting his tune your stupid not to!

He got back with me quicker than I got back with him, honestly. The quicker you send him a datalogg the quicker you get a revision. I received 2 revisions within a few hours most of the time. Depending on how crazy your setup is it may take longer to get it right I'm sure.

First I must say the only reason my tune is taking so long is I can only get Lito one data log per week. With that said, Manuel is the best I have worked with so far and I have seen a few good ones. He seems to have a real wealth of knowledge on this comp system. There are a lot of "tuners" that know how to use the SCT software, there are few that really know the whole platform. I have deleted more then most and am really testing a e mail tune by far. With that said I am very comfortable with my car in Manuel's hands. He worked out things in the start that had taken weeks for others to try to work out to no avail. He also seems to not be willing to put the car in harms way while tuning and keeps it very safe. Also he is not afraid to tell you what he is and isn't willing to do. If he doesn't like your view on something, he will tell you he is not comfortable with it. I don't think at this point I would recommend tuning any other way, unless you don't feel like you can do your part on the data log runs on the street or track. You have to be able to watch the gauges and know the feel of the car. Remote tuning on the street or track takes some work on the owners part, but will be dead on, if you are willing to do some work yourself.

:thumb2: For Lito!

StangEd

forum member
Reaction score
I sent him an email and he got back to me within 2 hours with a very nice lengthy response. I will be using him.

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
I'm Mad now! Lito was the best kept secret. He is going to be so busy I won't be able to get him to work on my car.
Congrats Manuel. You deserve all the good things.

Merit1

Reaction score
So do I understand that Lito doesn’t do much with the 5.0 Coyote

I have a 2011 GT with CAI, Boss 302 intake, and a tune. Dyno’d at 400 rwhp I’d love at least another 50-100 HP, but can’t justify the cost of turbo or super charger setup. I’d love to put on long tubes but an additional 15 rwhp for the cost doesn’t thrill me. Any other ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back