Log Books and Tire pressure gauges

Discussion in 'Drag Racing Tech Discussion & Timeslips' started by Joe combs, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Joe combs

Joe combs Junior Member

Just recently got back to hitting the track after many years of being away from it. Will be driving my 08 GT automatic, JLT series 3 intake, 3.73 gear, BMR upper and lower control arms, Borla Atak exhaust, Billet Pro Shop rear brake kit. I will be running on Mickey Thompson ET Street R tires on Jegs 15 inch wheels. Looking to see what you are using for your log books, along with what tire pressure gauges you are using at the track? Best past to date on street tires is 13.79 @ 100.83, with a 2.09 60ft.

2. BottleRocket

BottleRocket Junior Member

Hi. Do you get any NVH with their control arms. I was reading on another thread about a guy who did their entire kit and got major noise as a result.

3. RED09GT

RED09GT Senior Member S197 Team Member

Just avoid the spherical bearing lowers and use a poly bushing on the chassis side of the upper control arm and you'll be fine.

SpecOps13 likes this.
  4. Joe combs

Joe combs Junior Member

None, when doing the install we just made sure everything was lubed up real good, and I have not had any noise out of my rear suspension.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.