Looking for a favor from some New Jersey people

acephan

Reaction score
Long story short I'm looking for some v6 cats and the only person I'm able to find them with is located in New Jersey. However, he's reluctant to ship the product even if I paid him extra. The sellers asking price for the part itself is 225, and I'm willing to pay a couple hundred extra for shipping expenses and some more for whoever is willing to help. What I'm asking if for someone to pick up the part and ship it to me and we can negotiate a deal through PayPal.

topbliss

Reaction score
What part of Jersey? Its a 3 hour ride from tip to tip. Ill help ya if I don't have to drive too far

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP - read the rules - this is NOT tech

moved.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
225 for stock cats? youre getting bent over for that one.

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
225 for stock cats? youre getting bent over for that one.

It was a custom catted & welded ford racing x-pipe not just cats.

Long story short I'm looking for some v6 cats and the only person I'm able to find them with is located in New Jersey. However, he's reluctant to ship the product even if I paid him extra. The sellers asking price for the part itself is 225, and I'm willing to pay a couple hundred extra for shipping expenses and some more for whoever is willing to help. What I'm asking if for someone to pick up the part and ship it to me and we can negotiate a deal through PayPal.

Hope you found what you need man. You and I both know, shipping this setup would've been ridiculous especially since you just needed CATs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back