Looking into putting together a MIR track rental in the spring

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I read the first 5 pages of this so sorry if this information has already been offered up.

I work with Jason @ MIR every year and do a track rental with a local MD forum on a Friday. Jason works a pretty awesome deal for us.

The concessions are not open for the event but he welcomes coolers and grills and we have had racers do a cookout style for a small fee. We have also collected money day of and done a huge pizza order for people interested.

I sent him an email about this and I am sure he will work the same deal he works for the other forum. The track rental dates fill up quick though we usually nail a date down in January for it.

If you guys are interested in this I can help work out the details with Jason on it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The consensus was any weekend but Easter....and I was going to try to have it as late in April as possible.

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can get a good deal on a roll bar for my 2011 5.0? Don't want to pay $1000 dollars for it either. Looking at one with swing out doors arms and the seat belt rear bar low against the back seat cushions.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Back on track; Easter is Apr 8th, what day works better for everyone?

April 13, 20 or 27th?

rayS197

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can get a good deal on a roll bar for my 2011 5.0? Don't want to pay $1000 dollars for it either. Looking at one with swing out doors arms and the seat belt rear bar low against the back seat cushions.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/default.aspx. this is the one Im installing this weekend. For your swing out bars, you may want them to add a bend on your drivers side to accommodate the Holiday pounds you packed on. :roflmao:

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Ray, you doing bolt in or welded? Tim, you looking for custom or kit? I can put you in touch with the guy that finished off the cage in the 03.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ray, you doing bolt in or welded? Tim, you looking for custom or kit? I can put you in touch with the guy that finished off the cage in the 03.

LOL...all Ray needs is another part to throw in the closet!!!! He will need a shed, garage or bigger house just to hold all the parts he has collected awaitng install!!!:omfg:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back