LOTS -O- PARTS steeda,nos,procharger,plenium

Reaction score
1. steeda cai used for 4k miles , perfect cond --Traded--

2. Nos wet kit, SOLD

3. mustang plenium cover 50 bucks shipped

4. procharger 3.70 pulley (8 rib) 30 obo , i have a 3.4 and make 13 psi of boost so i dont know what this one makes ill add pic later

5. autometer dual pillar pod SOLD.

dont be afraid to make offers people im reasonable and this stuff needs to go

I am open to trades aswell , i need rear suspension stuff like all rear parts lca's adjustable panhard, subframe connectors, anti roll setup steeda/bmr let me know what ya got ,i need a set of rear wheels with some drag slicks . i need a screen ,harnesse's i need all the parts for a tr 6060 swap , also need some wheels and tires for my 2010 18" or up

Last edited:

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
1. steeda cai used for 4k miles , perfect cond 150 obo +shipping

2. Nos wet kit, 1 10 lb bottle full for local sale, harris speed works purge kit , nos programable WOT switch, zex bottle heater, feed line , relay switchs and assorted wiring to go with. what you see in pics is what you will get and i also have a few extra jets not sure what shot. 350 obo + shipping

3. mustang plenium cover 50 bucks + shipping

4. procharger 3.70 pulley (8 rib) 50 obo , i have a 3.4 and make 13 psi of boost so i dont know what this one makes ill add pic later

5. autometer dual pillar pod 2 1/16 gauge size mocked up but never used, one mounting hole drilled 25 bucks dont be afraid to make offers people im reasonable and this stuff needs to go

nice stuff, good prices, should be plenty of takers. GLWS.

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
good price on pulley, i just gave procharger a 100bux shipped for a 3.70.

let me know if u decide to let the 3.4 go.

Reaction score
If your making that kind of boost with a 3.7 you must have factory exhaust with plugged up cats , b/c procharger said that pulley should make between 8-9 lb's of boost , just a thought . What kind of boost gauge do you have ?

Reaction score
i may be working out a trade on the cai , and i will post up after lunch if its avalible thanks

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
great buyer / seller . Do not hesitate guys

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
If your making that kind of boost with a 3.7 you must have factory exhaust with plugged up cats , b/c procharger said that pulley should make between 8-9 lb's of boost , just a thought . What kind of boost gauge do you have ?

that could very well be the case. yes it is stock exhaust but it hit the same psi on the stock motor which blew up and the stroker... hhmmmm got me thinking now, the gauge is a autometer....

did procharger say it should make 8-9 with stock exhaust

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back