lumbar part for driver seat

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find one of these? It goes inside the seat and adds to the lumar support region when you press the button. Mine broke and I would like to do replace this when I redo the seats with leather. If only dealer any one out there with good prices? In the pics I don't need the motor if I don't have to buy it all together. All I need is the plastic piece in the back. part. number 7R33-6365500B

Attachments

• lumbar.jpg
    lumbar.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 44
  • lumbar2.jpg
    lumbar2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 39

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Well shit post it up genius. I looked and didn't find shit.

It was in an ebay store. I was looking for motor parts and came across a lumbar bag.

It's nice to see you appreciate someone pointing you in the right direction. I guess you didn't look in the right place and the last thing I'm going to do is spend a few hours looking for your part.

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Well then you obviously didn't look at the pic I attached as it is not a bag. I looked buddy. I'm asking for help not a smart ass remark.

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Mine is broke too...I don't know where to get except a dealer

I read a couple of old posts from other forums and what I gathered was its a dealer part. However I know there are some Ford parts guys on here that are happy to sell them. Also I already looked on Google/Ebay and all I could find were the old bag types from the pre S197's.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Did lumbar support only come with GT Premiums or was it included in all GT's?

Turbostangs90

forum member
Reaction score
Did you ever get it fixed? How hard was it to remove that assembly out of the seat? Mine is broke too....and I have a base GT model.

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Nope, I went to the dealer and they said you have to buy the plastic piece with the motor which IIRC, it was like $500. Wasn't worth it to me at the time. I also traded it in so...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back