March 19th - 2011 Spring Cruise

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
One channel says its north of us and Weather.com says its on top of us.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Tim thanks for a nice day and for all you do. Hope you all did well in the show! I got mine all cleaned up and under cover! Thanks again

03Mach1Girl

forum member
Reaction score
To the guys who put the cruise on...thanks for all you guys did! Thanks to those who took pictures and did the videos. It was great to see everybody and start the car show season off right! Congrats to Ray, Tim, and Dave on bringing home some trophies! See yall soon! :)

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
I wish to thank all those who participated in the Cruise! It was another great turn out as always. Nice to see people from all of the forums that it was posted on and by word of mouth.

Thanks to the CPD who was able to let at least half of the cruisers out of the parking lot so we could remain in some what of a pack.

Thanks to the First Flight Cruisers for inviting all of us to come down to the show, next time you are going to have to get a separate parking area to host all the Mustangs that we bring down. LOL!!

Thanks to the Ranger Guys who shot the videos along the way. Looking forward to seeing the footage.

Thanks to all the other people and clubs that supported us that were not mentioned above.

Also to the people that wanted to show their cars but were unable to, they ran out of spaces to park all of us. I guess they didn't realize we would be bringing so many. If we were able to park all of us in the show we would have dominated as usual. For the ones that were able to enter congratulations to the winners of your class.

I hope that the ending of the cruise will not leave a bad taste in your mouth and will participate in more cruises in the future?

Once again a big "Thanks!" to all of you.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Looks like the cruise was a huge hit!! Great job and thanks goes out to Tim for his hard work!! I wish I could have made it, hopefully I can make the next one!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back