March 19th - 2011 Spring Cruise

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
lol yea ok sure Ray Show car only no racing here dude..

Last edited:

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
yea man she will not let you pass her ran us in the rocks...you know how girls are!!!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
The right lane runs out and she wouldn't let him over. The Mach1's are fast but the video only shows 1st and 2nd. I don't see it as a kill or anything special.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
you let daddy drive that shelby and that red mach 1 would be way behind! you can see he started pulling on her.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is that my car is louder outside the car than inside...I almost sound like an X pipe inside the car without the cats.

When Jeremy and I drove to MAP's he said my car drowns his out...I can't tell since inside mine it's not that bad.

What mufflers are you using?

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Funny thing is that my car is louder outside the car than inside...I almost sound like an X pipe inside the car without the cats.

When Jeremy and I drove to MAP's he said my car drowns his out...I can't tell since inside mine it's not that bad.

What mufflers are you using?
at first i had gta with o/r h, then switched to macs. both trumpet inside. funny thing is my wife likes the trumpet noise, it drives me crazy.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
She likes the trumpeting? Wow...

Is it all the time or at certain rpm's?

Do you still have the stock mufflers? You could put them on to see if that fixes it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you do the mid mufflers you will have to buy the mids/find/pay someone to weld them in...whereas swapping in the stocks costs you nothing but your time...jus sayin..

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
ray, i was smart. you asked me to get up beside you at the toll booth, i didnt want a ass whippin on video. lol

I was just seeing where you were at in line and if you were gonna get on it at all. I don't like doing that, but when in Rome.... Get your helmet cleaned up!! I was trying to get way ahead of everyone to get some
Good video. Still fucking with the camera.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back