Market for used OEM parts?

wdrlaw

Reaction score
In the last few months I have bolted on various stuff: CAI, Hurst shifter, GT500 front LCAs, Steeda UCA, and Ford Performance handling package. Now I have a bunch of used parts taking up space. Is there a market for the OEM stuff? Or is it just trash? Thanks for your patience--I am a lurker and this is one of my first posts.

ShelbySteve

Reaction score
In the last few months I have bolted on various stuff: CAI, Hurst shifter, GT500 front LCAs, Steeda UCA, and Ford Performance handling package. Now I have a bunch of used parts taking up space. Is there a market for the OEM stuff? Or is it just trash? Thanks for your patience--I am a lurker and this is one of my first posts.
Put em up on Facebook marketplace and see if they’ll sell

07 Boss

Reaction score
Many of the parts I pull off my car I have given away to forum folks that need a hand. If it is a bigger ticket item I make the person donate a few bucks to one of my charities. Makes it a win win for everybody. I just sent guy front upper A-arms and ball joints (2nd gen F-body) for a $50 donation to Folds of Honor.

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
Not too long ago I needed an OEM coolant crossover. I also off-loaded some old wheels and tires to another member, because like you, I needed the room in the garage. You could have some luck in the classified section here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back