Midwest is Dead

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Man we need more Midwesterners in here! I know there are atleast 20 Mustang GT's on the local base, Maybe I need to start getting s197 business cards and leaving them on the Mustangs around locally to get more of a following....

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I know there are a bunch of Cobra's around town, swear I see a new one every couple weeks. Post up something and see if anyone bites...?

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
When I get back to town i'll see if i can spread the word....maybe we'll get some more contributors.

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
I used to ride those hills on the ZX10...is it cruisin those hills or RUNNING those hills? Might just have to put it on the day before ;P hahaha

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Yep, everything happens down south. I always have to drive three hours just to come down there, dammit

Hiltsy845

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone racing this weekend? If so, where are you going? I'll be going to Thunder Valley (Marion, SD) on Sunday for a test & tune. The first two weeks were cancelled due to weather so I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I really wanted to make it to their spring test and tune, dammit. I will hopefully be assembling my engine this weekend though, so no track time for me yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back