MIR- Fords October 14 to 16, 2011

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Good luck man, I am going to try and make it out Saturday, what day is your class running?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
3 days I think with elimination rounds.. just gotta shed weight..LOL

Taking out the passenger seat and rear seats and all hardware should get you about 100lbs (if you have premium seats). I dont think you have a brembo car so did you take out the spare and jack etc? Pick up one of those 8lb batteries from Justin while its there lol

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Taking out the passenger seat and rear seats and all hardware should get you about 100lbs (if you have premium seats). I dont think you have a brembo car so did you take out the spare and jack etc? Pick up one of those 8lb batteries from Justin while its there lol

Justin keeps telling me to layoff the bagels..lol Jack is out and yup, I have premium seating, just cant part with them seats... thinking about doing the JPC custom bumper parts, saves me 24lbs

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Justin keeps telling me to layoff the bagels..lol Jack is out and yup, I have premium seating, just cant part with them seats... thinking about doing the JPC custom bumper parts, saves me 24lbs

Dont part with them, just pop them out for serious race days.

You do an alum. DS yet?

Delete front sway bar?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
damn and she still weighed 3840 with the welds and those parts, whatta ya got a body in the trunk?!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
if my figures are correct 19.4 lbs per gal X 8gal 1/2 tank = 155lbs in gas... that is some weight.. not sure what the glass roof does.. I still need to add a roll cage too

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Laura (Croft) and I will be in Modular Muscle or Stick ET, not sure which yet...

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
also look into Cecil Saturday Nov 12th :) old SSOTN benefit

Already paid up on that. We're also considering Ultimate Outlaw Shootout next Saturday the 17th at MIR, and the NVMC's drag rental at Mason Dixon on October 29th. we haven't raced all year for various reasons but we're psyched for the fall season. Had hoped to fit in a test and tune this saturday but the weather looks like it's lingering. Maybe Sunday.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Already paid up on that. We're also considering Ultimate Outlaw Shootout next Saturday the 17th at MIR, and the NVMC's drag rental at Mason Dixon on October 29th. we haven't raced all year for various reasons but we're psyched for the fall season. Had hoped to fit in a test and tune this saturday but the weather looks like it's lingering. Maybe Sunday.

Sweet!!!! can't wait to catch up to you guys :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back