MIR- Fords October 14 to 16, 2011

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
The one that was having trouble on sat with the carbon fiber hood, silver like mine, with the all out nastyness under the hood

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
LCA's got here yesterday, UPR sway delete today, getting the gt500 front bumper from the paint shop tonight, and tomorrow is my day off. :) All smiles for me. David, coming up for install tomorrow?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
James, I found one at work. Its for my lower spoiler for the gt500 bumper! I'd like to have everything done tomorrow night to test. If I had help I'm sure I could be done with everything. If I can get the bumper tonight from Craine Hwy I should be good. I know someone with a big vehicle that could help me out *cough* *cough* *james* *cough* *cough*

Greg, didn't you say I needed help to do the LCA's? I'm going to look into that now.

rayS197

Reaction score
:clap: you wont need help with the LCA's or the radiator support. Its nice to have another set of hands to help though. I did my LCA's, brackets, swaybar relocation by myself.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is helpful to have another set of hands for the LCA's; I did mine by myself and it can be done but if you can get someone else to help it makes it easier.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back