S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any idea when payment is needed?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about the best way to do that; Earl suggested a down payment to ensure people are serious about it...in talking with Jason it was my understanding that payment would be due at the track rental but I will check with him to see how he wants it.

Justin_H

Blingy Convertible Driver
Reaction score
I've been to a few private rentals at MIR, they have all been 'pay when you show up', and there have always been plenty of people willing to spend the $ and take the day off work. Last one I did at least 16 passes and I left 2 hours before it was done.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about the best way to do that; Earl suggested a down payment to ensure people are serious about it...in talking with Jason it was my understanding that payment would be due at the track rental but I will check with him to see how he wants it.
Sounds good. I kind of like the pre-payment thing so we(you) don't get fucked. Whatever is decided, just let me(us) know and I'll get the money to you ASAP.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Laura! What have you and John been doing to the cars over the winter?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No problem.

We haven't done a damn thing. They are sitting in the garage/under car covers. Our area seems to think we had a blizzard last week, so there is a shit load of salt on the roads. So until we have a decent rain they aren't going any where.

John might be getting rid of his '05 here in a couple months. His son might be buying it. So he will most likely be racing the '11 in April.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha! I'll try my best. What's up with your car? I haven't been on much and I don't remember if you told me......sorry.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine how well the D1 with those heads would work!

Good article about JPC/Beefcake and the gains the heads/cams made.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I can only imagine how well the D1 with those heads would work!

Good article about JPC/Beefcake and the gains the heads/cams made.

I'm sure Justin has something up his sleeve..lol just not sure if I'll have more power by April 6, but who cares we will be having a blast

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
No SC for Al, Greg. Maybe turbo??????!!!!!????? I really hope Justin talks you into it Al. I'll try to get out there on Saturday and do my best to talk you into it as well. Maybe a ride in my car will help sway you ;-) What time are you getting there.

James, that is sweet. I was going to ask you where you are getting the E85 from? I wouldn't mind doing that to my car and maybe turning the boost down a little to keep power levels in check. What is involved with your car in the swap? More pump and more injector?

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
No SC for Al, Greg. Maybe turbo??????!!!!!????? I really hope Justin talks you into it Al. I'll try to get out there on Saturday and do my best to talk you into it as well. Maybe a ride in my car will help sway you ;-) What time are you getting there.

James, that is sweet. I was going to ask you where you are getting the E85 from? I wouldn't mind doing that to my car and maybe turning the boost down a little to keep power levels in check. What is involved with your car in the swap? More pump and more injector?

suppose to be some good rides with impressive numbers.. this will be the deciding factor for sure...

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score

I already have the Pump, Lines etc, just had to go to 160lb injectors, and find a station that still has summer blend e85, I picked up 10 gallons in Annapolis. There is a station in Laurel off Ft Meade road that will get summer blend around April.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back